299Views & Citations
The sea star IGKappa gene was cloned in 2014 by the use of primers. It was compared, in the present work, to 2 other sea star genomes: Acanthaster planci and Patiria miniata sea star genomes. A high identity, from a bioinformatic point of view, was found, with these last ones, with, a significant e-value.
a. The sequence of the sea star IGKappa gene is the following .
b.BlastX original sequence: BlastX results (Table 1 & Figure 1)
- As for Alignments we observe:
- Vincent N, Osteras M, Otten P, Leclerc M (2014) A new gene in rubens: A sea star Ig kappa gene. Meta Gene 2: 320-322.
- Marchler-Bauer A, Bo Y, Han L, He J, Lanczycki CJ, et al. (2017) CDD/SPARCLE: Functional classification of proteins via subfamily domain architectures. Nucleic Acid Res 45(D): 200-203.
- Marchler-Bauer A, Lu S, Anderson JB, Chitsaz F, Derbyshire MK, et al. (2011) CDD: A Conserved Domain Database for the functional annotation of proteins. Nucleic Acid Res 39(D): 225-229.
- Leclerc M (2021) Biosynthesis « De Novo » of the Ophuirid Ophiocomina Nigra Igkappa Gene. J Clin Class Immunol 1(1): 1-4.