Journal of Genomic Medicine and Pharmacogenomics (ISSN: 2474-4670) provides a platform to integrate the most recent development and ideas in the field of genomics and bioinformatics. The Journal strives to publish the highest quality scientific papers and review articles of interest to academic and industrial researchers.
Journal of Genomic Medicine and Pharmacogenomics (ISSN: 2474-4670) is an international peer-reviewed journal committed to publish articles in all fields of bioinformatics and genomics thereby promoting knowledge sharing, collaborative and promotion of multidisciplinary science.
Journal of Genomic Medicine and Pharmacogenomics (ISSN: 2474-4670) provide a forum for physicians, surgeons, researchers, scientists, clinicians and other healthcare professionals to find most recent advances in the areas of Functional genomics, Evolutionary and comparative genomics, Genomic technology, Computational biology, Modern genetics, Epigenomics, Genomic regulatory analysis, Medical Genomics, Genomic techniques, Cancer Pharmacogenomics, Clinical Pharmacogenomics, Drug Dosage Formulations, Drug Toxicity and Efficacy, Immune Disorders, Pharmacoeconomics in Drug Development, Pharmacogenetics, Pharmacogenomic Biomarker, Pharmacogenomics and Personalized Medicine, Pharmacogenomics Applications, Pharmacogenomics for Patient Care, Pharmacogenomics Future Medicine, Translational Medicine. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Genomic Medicine and Pharmacogenomics (ISSN:2474-4670)
- Endotoxin Adsorption Removal from Biological Preparations by Graphene-Based Nanocomposite (GO-ECH-DETA) Derivatives with Epichlorohydrin (ECH) and Diethylenetriamine (DETA) Farid Abu Shammala* and Barry Chiswell
- The Potential Capacity of Ten Plant Extracts on Calcium Oxalate Formation In Vitro Study Beghalia Mohamed*
- The In Vitro Antibacterial Sensitivity Test of Selected, Medicinal Plants Emebet Zeleke*, Gashaw Enbiyale, Gezahegne Mamo, Mirutse Giday and Adonyas Luelseged
- Physicochemical Characterization and Pharmacological Properties of Kigelia africana Fruit Extract Lázaro Gonçalves Cuinica*, Germildo Juvenal Muchave and Sara Guibunda Tajú
- General Concepts of Bacteriophages to Combat Bacterial Crop Diseases Luis Amarillas, Ruben León, Mitzi Estrada and Luis Lightbourn*
- Journal of Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine (ISSN:2641-6948)
- Journal of Womens Health and Safety Research (ISSN:2577-1388)
- Journal of Agriculture and Forest Meteorology Research (ISSN:2642-0449)
- Food and Nutrition-Current Research (ISSN:2638-1095)
- Journal of Microbiology and Microbial Infections (ISSN: 2689-7660)
- Advances in Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Research (ISSN: 2688-5476)
- Journal of Veterinary and Marine Sciences (ISSN: 2689-7830)