Stem Cell Research & Therapeutics (ISSN: 2474-4646) is an open access, peer-review journal publishing papers of high quality on the biological aspects of stem cell research.
NLM ID: 101740574
Stem Cell Research & Therapeutics (ISSN: 2474-4646) is an authoritative source for prompt communication of original and innovative research findings on basic translational and clinical research into stem cell therapeutics. The Journal covers basic and translational research in areas like stem cells, including embryonic stem cells, tissue-specific stem cells, cancer stem cells, developmental studies, stem cell genomes, Cell Targeting, Gene Therapy, Hematopoiesis, Immunotherapy.
Stem Cell Research & Therapeutics (ISSN: 2474-4646) publishes vital information on the advances in stem cell research in the form of Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary. Articles published in this journal are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and standards of the journal.
Stem Cell Research & Therapeutics (ISSN: 2474-4646) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Recently Published Articles in Stem Cell Research and Therapeutics (ISSN:2474-4646)
- Curvature‐Defined Culturing Technology – A New Tool for the Studies of Stem Cell Mechanobiology: A Perspective Shengyuan Yang*
- Stem Cell Reprogramming - The New Avenue for Stem Cells Therapeutics Cecilia Van Cauwenberghe*
- Half-Metallic Ferromagnetic Double Perovskites as Promising Materials for Spintronics and Energy Devices M Musa Saad HE*
- Possible Role of Adrenal Cortico-Medullary Crosstalk and Progenitor/Stem Cell Populations under Stress Conditions Noha Afifi Hamouda*
- Fat for Sight Mohamed Salih and Bakiah Shaharuddin*
- Mesenchymal Stem Cells Regulate Mi1gration of Dendritic Cells via Paracrine Hepatocyte Growth Factor in Lipopolysaccharide-Induced Acute Lung Injury Zhonghua Lu, Shanwen Fan, Zhenxing Cheng, Yuying Tang, Cuilin Chu, Fengmei Guo, Yi Yang, Haibo Qiu and Ling Liu*
- Journal of Forensic Research and Criminal Investigation
- Journal of Cardiology and Diagnostics Research (ISSN:2639-4634)
- International Journal of AIDS (ISSN: 2644-3023)
- Ophthalmology Clinics and Research (ISSN:2638-115X)
- International Journal of Clinical Case Studies and Reports (ISSN:2641-5771)
- Journal of Alcoholism Clinical Research
- Journal of Clinical Trials and Research (ISSN:2637-7373)