Journal of Cancer Science & Treatment (ISSN: 2641-7472) is open access, peer-reviewed journals founded by Min Li. The Journal provides a forum for researchers, physicians, and other health professionals to publish high-quality original research on the latest advances of cancer.
Journal of Cancer Science & Treatment (ISSN: 2641-7472) aims to improve the lives of those affected by cancer by facilitating the free and open exchange of knowledge in the areas like cell and tumor biology, animal models, carcinogenesis, etiology, Recent developments in tumor therapy, Diagnostic and experimental pathology, cellular signalling and molecular biology, epidemiology, cancer stem cells, cancer-associated pathways, cancer therapies, and other cancer-related research.
Journal of Cancer Science & Treatment (ISSN: 2641-7472) accepts submissions in the field of cancer and biomedical sciences across the globe in the form of Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications and Commentary. The Journal follows the policy of quick and quality peer review process of 21 days under the guidance of Editors & Editor-in-Chief to ensure the highest standards of selection and review.
Journal of Cancer Science & Treatment (ISSN: 2641-7472) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Cancer Science and Treatment (ISSN:2641-7472)
- Quantifying %Ki67 Expression in Tumor and Adjacent Normal Tissue as an Intermediary Endpoint Biomarker in Evaluating Agents for Low Grade Prostate Cancer Chemoprevention Nagi B Kumar*, Matthew Andrews, Shruti Kaushik, Shahrzad Zamani, Jasreman Dhillon, Michael J Schell, Brandon J Manley, Michael A Poch, Roger Li and Julio Pow-Sang
- Screening Choices for Breast Cancer P D Gupta* and K Pushkala
- Isolated Spinal Granulocytic Sarcoma in Adolescent Patient: Case Report Basil Khadim*, Zainab Khadim and Ghada Khadim
- Serum CA125 As A Tumor Marker in Japanese Patients with Endometrial Cancer Yasunori Hashiguchi*, Makoto Yamauchi, Mari Kasai, Takeshi Fukuda, Tomoyuki Ichimura, Tomoyo Yasui and Toshiyuki Sumi
- Evaluation of Fecal Calprotectin as a Potential Marker of Long-Term GI Toxicity in Women Treated for Gynecological Cancer with Radiotherapy Muls A*, Taylor A, Lalondrelle S, Mohammed K, Murrells T, Norton C and Hart AL
- Advance Research on Endocrinology and Metabolism (ISSN: 2689-8209)
- BioMed Research Journal (ISSN:2578-8892)
- International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031)
- Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health
- Journal of Allergy Research (ISSN:2642-326X)
- Archive of Obstetrics Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine (ISSN:2640-2297)
- Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research (ISSN:2640-6136)