Journal of Womens Health & Safety Research (ISSN: 2577-1388) is an online international open access journal aims to promote the health and healthcare for women throughout their lifespan. The Journal delivers cutting-edge advancements on the prevention, diagnosis and management of issues related to women health and safety in diverse communities.
Journal of Womens Health & Safety Research (ISSN: 2577-1388) is an authoritative source of information for meeting the challenges of providing optimal health care for women in different disciplines. The Journal considers articles on all aspects of the health and wellbeing of women with a particular focus on Obstetrics/Gynecology, Sex-Based Biology, Pregnancy and Reproductive Health, Gynecology Oncology, Child Birth, Autoimmune Disorders, Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Urogynecology, Reproductive Biology, Menopausal & Post-Menopausal Health, Reproductive Health & Safety, Gynecologic Endoscopic & Vaginal Surgery, Psychological Disorders, Internal Medicine and Endocrinology.
Journal of Womens Health & Safety Research (ISSN: 2577-1388) publishes vital information on the advances in molecular medicine in the form of Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary. Articles published in this journal are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and standards of the journal.
Journal of Womens Health & Safety Research (ISSN: 2577-1388) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at email@example.com.
Keywords: Journal of Women's Health, Women's Health Journal, Open Access Womens health journals.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Womens Health and Safety Research (ISSN:2577-1388)
- Insertion-Site Necrosis of the Single-Rod Subdermal Contraceptive Implant: Case Reports Faranna MD*, Huespe M and Analia P
- The Capability of Family to Care Improves the Nutrition Fulfillment of School-Age Children Maria D*
- Toxic Yoruba Traditions, Vile Patriarchal Practices Against Women, And the Implementation of Sustainable Development Goals in Southwest Nigeria Adebayo Abidemi Olufemi*
- Retrospective Evaluation of Hepatitis B Seroprevalence in Children Followed in a Family Health Center Murat Keleş, Zeynep Aşık* and Mehmet Özen
- Reproductive Health, Poverty and Social Inclusion of Combatants’ Daughters in Higher Education: A Proposal to Rovuma University in Mozambique Eusebius AP*, Adelaide AR and Luis DA
- Journal of Agriculture and Forest Meteorology Research (ISSN:2642-0449)
- Food and Nutrition-Current Research (ISSN:2638-1095)
- Journal of Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine (ISSN:2641-6948)
- Journal of Genetics and Cell Biology (ISSN:2639-3360)
- Advances in Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Research (ISSN: 2688-5476)
- Proteomics and Bioinformatics (ISSN:2641-7561)
- Journal of Microbiology and Microbial Infections (ISSN: 2689-7660)