Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research (ISSN: 2641-6956) is an international, open access, peer-reviewed, scientific journal aims to publish high quality original articles of clinical and research importance in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research (ISSN: 2641-6956) provides a forum for researchers, physicians, and other health professionals of the highest standard to exchange useful clinical information with peer review by eminent Otolaryngologists of repute in their respective fields. Topics covered include otolaryngology, otology, neurotology, bronchoesophagology, laryngology, rhinology, head and neck oncology and surgery, plastic and reconstructive surgery, pediatric otolaryngology, audiology, and speech pathology. Submissions include Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary as well as Letter to Editor from its readers. Submitted articles are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and significance of journal. The articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication thus improving the citations for authors and attaining a good impact factor.
Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research (ISSN: 2641-6956) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research(ISSN:2641-6956)
- Metastatic Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma Presenting as Lateral Cystic Swelling of The Neck – A Case Report and Review of Literature Amna Khalil*, Sadaf Zia, Sumayya Yahya, Hafsah Arshad Ali Khan, Iqbal A Muhammad Khyani and Salman Matiullah
- SinonasalPapillomas- A Clinical, Morphological and Immunophenotypic Study from Israel Daniel Benharroch*, Leonor Trejo, Dan M. Fliss and Mordechai Krause
- Journal of Cancer Science and Treatment (ISSN:2641-7472)
- Journal of Allergy Research (ISSN:2642-326X)
- Journal of Rheumatology Research (ISSN:2641-6999)
- Advance Research on Alzheimers and Parkinsons Disease
- International Journal of Medical and Clinical Imaging (ISSN:2573-1084)
- Chemotherapy Research Journal (ISSN:2642-0236)
- Journal of Carcinogenesis and Mutagenesis Research (ISSN: 2643-0541)