Journal of Clinical Trials & Research (ISSN: 2637-7373) is an international peer reviewed scholarly journal whose primary aim is to dissemination and development of knowledge on all aspects of clinical trial design, management, legal, ethical and regulatory issues, case record form design, data collection, quality assurance and data auditing methodologies.
Journal of Clinical Trials & Research (ISSN: 2637-7373) provide platform for knowledge exchange between experts in different disciplines related to clinical trials, and in turn advance this field of research. The journal has a broad coverage for articles are clinical trial methodology, traditional results papers, clinical trial design, conduct, decision analysis, synthesis, history, statistical methods, data management, legal, ethical and regulatory issues, case record form design, data collection, quality assurance, data auditing methodologies, risk-benefit, cost-effectiveness, clinical or policy impact of all types of clinical trials and related medical research methodologies.
Submissions include interventional trials reports, evidence-based medical research reports, review reports, meta-analyses, health policies, observational studies, retrospective and prospective studies/commentaries, and other clinical studies. The journal operates a blind review policy and articles are published online within short time after acceptance of manuscripts, thus providing faster access to clinical trial results.
Journal of Clinical Trials & Research (ISSN: 2637-7373) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at email@example.com.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Clinical Trials and Research (ISSN:2637-7373)
- A Molecular Modelling Approach of Some Keto-Based Natural Drugs with Potent Antiviral Activity Towards SARS-Cov-2 Sonali Priyadarshini Parida, Ankita Bhuyan, Pragyan Parimita Dash, Daffodil Mohanta, Amrutendu Pati, Shubhashree Swain, Mahediali Palsaniya, Mriganka Das* and Bidyut Kumar Kundu
- Diabetic Nephropathy: From Diagnosis to Treatment Vijay Viswanathan* and Anitha Rani A
- International Journal of Clinical Case Studies and Reports (ISSN:2641-5771)
- Journal of Cell Signaling & Damage-Associated Molecular Patterns
- Ophthalmology Clinics and Research (ISSN:2638-115X)
- International Journal of AIDS (ISSN: 2644-3023)
- Journal of Cardiology and Diagnostics Research (ISSN:2639-4634)
- Oncology Clinics and Research (ISSN: 2643-055X)
- Stem Cell Research and Therapeutics (ISSN:2474-4646)