Journal of Microbiology and Microbial Infections (ISSN: 2689-7660) is a universal "peer evaluated" open access medical journal, focused on spreading data on the most recent patterns and advances in the field of Microbiology, Infectious Diseases, Bacteriology, Virology, Parasitology and Mycology.
Journal of Microbiology and Microbial Infections (ISSN: 2689-7660) gives a gathering to researchers, researchers, academicians, scientists, and understudies by giving Open access stage for publishing their work in the developing field to publish excellent unique research on the most recent advances of microbes. It covers exploratory examinations of microorganisms and their conventional partners that relate structure and capacity to development, multiplication, morphogenesis, diseases and infections.
Journal of Microbiology and Microbial Infections (ISSN: 2689-7660) accepts Articles on clinical or laboratory investigations of relevance to microbiology, immunology, infectious diseases, parasitology and other related fields that are of interest to the medical profession are eligible for consideration. Article types considered include Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Microbiology and Microbial Infections (ISSN: 2689-7660)
- Monge’s Disease M Ismail, Bashir A Naikoo, Waseem Qureshi*, M Tanvir, G Hassan and S Saheer
- Operation Theatre Time Utilization in SMHS Hospital, a Tertiary Level Teaching Hospital in Kashmir Valley Waseem Qureshi*, Ajaz A Baba, G M Naikoo and Sami Kounsar
- Study on Determination of Heat Pump Drying Mode for Manufacturing Red Pepper (Piper Nigrum) in Vietnam Binh Phan Thanh*, Thao Pham Van, Thuy Dung Vo Thi, Hang Truong Minh, Tham Ha Tran Thi, Kim Oanh Nguyen Thi, Thoa Nguyen Thi and Kim Loan Do Thi
- Job: A Time to Savor Avani Oke*
- HHV- 6 Infections in Immunocompetent with Multiorgan Failure Pravin K Nair*, Nadeem Motlekar, Mrinalini Singh, Pushpa Kumar and Sabia Siddiqui
- Growth Inhibition of the Bacterial Through the Extractives of the Pre-Pupal Stages of the Black Soldier Fly, Hermetiaillucens L. (Diptera: Stratiomyidae) Vitthalrao B Khyade1* and Apurva Baban Tamhane
- Journal of Astronomy and Space Research
- Journal of Genetics and Cell Biology (ISSN:2639-3360)
- Journal of Veterinary and Marine Sciences (ISSN: 2689-7830)
- Proteomics and Bioinformatics (ISSN:2641-7561)
- Advances in Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Research (ISSN: 2688-5476)
- Journal of Genomic Medicine and Pharmacogenomics (ISSN:2474-4670)
- Food and Nutrition-Current Research (ISSN:2638-1095)