Journal of Microbiology and Microbial Infections (ISSN: 2689-7660) is a universal "peer evaluated" open access medical journal, focused on spreading data on the most recent patterns and advances in the field of Microbiology, Infectious Diseases, Bacteriology, Virology, Parasitology and Mycology.
Journal of Microbiology and Microbial Infections (ISSN: 2689-7660) gives a gathering to researchers, researchers, academicians, scientists, and understudies by giving Open access stage for publishing their work in the developing field to publish excellent unique research on the most recent advances of microbes. It covers exploratory examinations of microorganisms and their conventional partners that relate structure and capacity to development, multiplication, morphogenesis, diseases and infections.
Journal of Microbiology and Microbial Infections (ISSN: 2689-7660) accepts Articles on clinical or laboratory investigations of relevance to microbiology, immunology, infectious diseases, parasitology and other related fields that are of interest to the medical profession are eligible for consideration. Article types considered include Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Microbiology and Microbial Infections (ISSN: 2689-7660)
- Performance and Hematological Parameters of Broiler Chicks given different Levels of Dried Lemon Grass (Cymbopogon citratus) and Garlic (Allium sativum) Extract Alagbe JO* and Oluwafemi RA
- A Base-4 AUGC Neo-Digibreed Littered with Carcasses: The Aftermath of Genetic Code Exploration WB Bozegha*
- The Prevalence of Hepatitis B, C and HIV among Injection Drug Users in the USA Adekunle Sanyaolu*, Olanrewaju Badaru, Chuku Okorie, Aleksandra Marinkovic, Oladapo Ayodele, Abu Fahad Abbasi, Stephanie Prakash, Sadaf Younis, Jasmine Mangat, Henry Chan, Jennifer Chan, Nafees Haider, Zaheeda Hosein and Verner Orish
- Polymerase Chain Reaction for Identification of Mitochondrial Cytochrome b Gene in Gazella dorcas in Sudan Reem Rabie Mohammed Salih*, Imad-eldain ET Aradaib and Abd-Elrahim E Karrar
- Effect of Replacing Maize with Threshed Rice Head Supplemented with and Without Enzyme on the Nutrient Digestibility of Weaner Rabbits Ojoh O*, Adeniji AA and Oluwafemi RA
- Journal of Agriculture and Forest Meteorology Research (ISSN:2642-0449)
- Advances in Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Research (ISSN: 2688-5476)
- Journal of Genomic Medicine and Pharmacogenomics (ISSN:2474-4670)
- Proteomics and Bioinformatics (ISSN:2641-7561)
- Journal of Veterinary and Marine Sciences (ISSN: 2689-7830)
- Journal of Womens Health and Safety Research (ISSN:2577-1388)
- Journal of Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine (ISSN:2641-6948)